For standard and expedited shipping, please enter your address in checkout to see the options for your area. We ship via FedEx.
Due to shipping regulations we are unfortunately unable to ship certain products outside of the US. Items we are not able to ship includes: Battery Wands, Rolling Papers, Grinder Cases, Pipes, Bongs and items with butane*.
If you are interested in placing an international order for anything not listed above please connect with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
*Please note, if you are purchasing a Tabletop Lighter and electing international shipping, the lighter insert will ship without butane.
Shipping rates, taxes and duties will be auto-calculated by DHL. You are responsible to pay for the calculated duties and/or taxes as determined by country of destination at this point. For returns or exchanges, you are responsible for sending item(s) back to Edie Parker at your own cost. Item(s) must be sent back within ten days of receiving the merchandise. You are liable for all duties and taxes that are charged for transporting the returned merchandise back to Edie Parker LLC.
Customized acrylic products ship within 4-6 weeks. It is possible for rush orders to be accommodated with an added fee- pending the approval of our manufacturing partners. If you are looking to receive an order by a specific date, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Customized Bodega ship within 2-3 weeks. We are not able to accommodate rush requests.
Lost or stolen packages:
We highly recommend selecting signature delivery to minimize the risk of lost or stolen packages. If signature was requested and the tracking shows the package has been delivered but you have not received it, we will help you open a case with the courier and try to locate your package. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages if no signature is required.
Returns & Exchange Policy
We have established the following return policy to ensure your satisfaction with your Edie Parker purchase:
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days of your item's delivery date.
- Items eligible for return must be in unused condition and in their original packaging. Certain items may be excluded from our return policy due to hygiene reasons or other specific circumstances. These exclusions will be clearly indicated at the time of purchase. Please consult the original product's listing to learn if your product is eligible or not.
- To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a return label. The cost of this shipping label ($10-15 depending on weight of your item) will be decreased from your final refund.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item(s), we will process your refund for the full retail amount of your item, less shipping expenses. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original purchase. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the funds to be reflected in your account.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please notify us within 7 of receiving the product. We will arrange for a replacement or provide instructions for returning the item, including any applicable shipping costs.
- Our return policy applies to purchases made online and excludes the following product categories: Custom (made to order) pieces, sale items, and pipes and rolling papers due to sanitary concerns. If you purchased an Edie Parker item from a dispensary or local boutique please contact them directly.
- We do not currently offer an exchange service. If you would like to exchange an item, you must first return the original item and then place a new order. You will be refunded for the original item in accordance with our returns policy.
For any further inquiries or assistance regarding returns, please don't hesitate to contact our dedicated customer service team. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and will be happy to assist you throughout the return process!
Edie Parker products are handcrafted of the finest materials by skilled artisans. Any inconsistencies in the acrylic or other components are natural characteristics of the materials and should not be considered defects. Please be gentle with your acrylic items and store them in a cool, dry place or inside its pouch. For cleaning and polishing, wipe with a clean cloth. Do not use any liquids or chemicals on your acrylic items. Be careful not to drop or hit the pieces on a hard surface as acrylic is a fragile material and should be handled with care.
Damaged acrylic items can be sent back to Edie Parker and we will provide an estimate of any associated cost within 3 weeks of receiving the product. Any unapproved estimates will be sent back to the customer. All repairs will be returned to the customer in 6-8 weeks.
If you would like to request a repair, you can download a repair authorization form. Please complete the form and send along with the product.
Click here to download a Repair Authorization Form.
Need help or have questions? Reach out to our specialized repair team: email@example.com.
Please note that material from styles over 3 years old may be discontinued. Due to the nature of the acrylic, our bags need to be handled with proper care. Edie Parker is not liable for dropped items.
We love a good sale! Here are the ground rules we must observe:
- Please note that all items bought on sale are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned to stock.
- We cannot execute price adjustments on previous orders.
- During promotional events, our shipping time may be increased by a few days due to the high volume of orders. We appreciate your patience!
If you have any questions please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we're happy to assist!